Register as
a customer

  • Create your profile
  • Tell us more about you
  • Trading Account Settings & Confirmation.
  • Successful

Create Your DIDIMAX Direct Profile

This field is required
This field is required
This field is required Email is not wellform
This field is required at minimum 8 characers
This field is required
Referrer's ID: The referrer account should be actived and verified!

We only ask questions that are relevant to your application and for regulatory purposes

In acting to your best interest we need to assess your understanding of the risks involved relevant to our services by collecting information from you

Did you know?

70% of our Clients' funds are kept at PT. KBI (Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House) and its security is guaranteed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. While the remaining 30% of Clients' funds are kept in a separated account (segregated account)

DIDIMAX is supervised by a regulator in Indonesia that is BAPPEBTI (Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency).

*The information you share with us undergoes 256 bit encryption and is not shared with third parties under any circumstances.